What would you do if you opened your closet door and out popped a woman who claimed to be your soul mate? When it happens to Adam, he assumes Eve is part of a prank being pulled on him by his best friend, Mark. Of course, Mark denies all knowledge of Eve, and Eve continues to insist she’s been sent by God to help Adam change the world.
Meanwhile, she’s doing her best to learn how to be human – with a little help from the food channel on cable tv! Adam needs help. Professional help. His psychiatrist girlfriend, Marla, and her colleague might be just the answer – if he can survive the chaos until they arrive! An uplifting comedy, Adam’s Eve will touch both your heart and your funny bone. (Courtesy of Heuer Publishing; http://www.hitplays.com)
- Gibson County Fairgrounds, Activities Building
- September 7 & 8, 2012 – 7:00pm
- September 9, 2012 – 2:00pm
- Auditions will be held at the LaGrange Building
- Thursday, July 12, 2012 – 6:00pm-8:00pm
- Saturday, July 14, 2012 – 10:00am-12:00noon
- 2 men 3 women between mid 20′s to late 30′s.
- 1 man 2 women ages 45 to 60.
- 1 male any age.
- Director – Kristofor L. Schmidt
- Producer – Krista Hadley
- Stage Manager – Judy Barber