Gibson County Theatre Company’s 2012 season will be one full of laughter!
We are excited to offer three regular-season comedies, plus our annual Christmas dinner theatre event. All our shows this year will be performed at the Gibson County Fairgrounds, in the Activities Building.
Our regular season shows are:
- “The Foreigner” by Larry Shue – March 9, 10, & 11
- “A Bad Year for Tomatoes” by John Patrick – June 8, 9, & 10
- “Adam’s Eve” by Matthew Carlin – September 21, 22, & 23
- Season ticket packages are available for these three comedies – please see the season ticket page for more details.
Our Christmas dinner theatre production will be:
- “Every Christmas Story Ever Told (And Then Some!)” by Michael Carleton, James FitzGerald, John K. Alvarez
- We have expanded the dinner theatre to THREE nights – November 29 & 30 and December 1
- The Christmas dinner theatre is not included in the season ticket package. As always, tickets for this show will be pre-sales only – stay tuned in September for information about ticket sales!